Wells Gray Park & Clearwater, BC!
Want to know where to stay, what to do in Wells Gray Park and save yourself valuable time and frustration? You have come to the right place!
Wells Gray Park is located in the Thompson Nicola Region of Interior BC. Accessed from Clearwater BC, we are 477km from Vancouver and 317km from Jasper
Free Bookings & Information
Information Wells Gray is a non-profit organization dedicated to ensuring your visit to Wells Gray Park is a memorable experience. Our staff are specially trained to ensure we match your needs and desired experiences with our accommodation and activity providers. This we do for FREE, so you can spend more time enjoying your vacation!
FUN Summer Events 2016!
Click on this link to learn more about upcoming summer events. Music Festivals, Naturalist Hikes, and a ton more! Information and Maps for all events can be obtained at the Wells Gray Information Centre. Become a fan of the facebook page at www.facebook.com/wellsgraypark for regular event updates.
Why visit Wells Gray Park and Clearwater, BC?Wells Gray Park is 5000km² of pure Canadian Wilderness! Here are just a few reasons why you should visit:
- Wells Gray Park is also known as the “Waterfall Park” there are 39 waterfalls to discover
- Explore the worlds largest non-motorized lake, Murtle Lake, with white sandy beaches and high dramatic peaks
- Walk through the most extensive and lushest wildflower meadows in Canada
- Raft the best combination of wilderness and whitewater rafting in BC guaranteed
- Canoe some of the purest and clearest waters in the world on Clearwater and Azure Lake
- Hike over 200km of hiking trails, varying from just a few minutes to several days
- Fish in over 100 stocked lakes within an hour of Clearwater
Wells Gray Park and Clearwater is a great place to visit. Clearwater and area hosts many types of accommodation to suit your needs. Whether seeking budget travel or luxury there is something for you. We have a range of Bed and Breakfasts, hotels, motels, camping, lodges and cabins. Being a wilderness destination, Wells Gray offers an array of activities: hiking in the mountains, whitewater rafting, horseback riding, canoeing, fishing and biking.
Share your thoughts and experiences on our Facebook Page!