The Wells Gray Park Information Centre is currently closed for the season. Please email or call for more information.
Wells Gray Park & Clearwater, BC!
Want to know where to stay, what to do in Wells Gray Park and save yourself valuable time and frustration? You have come to the right place!
Wells Gray Park is located in the Thompson Nicola Region of Interior BC. Accessed from Clearwater BC, we are 477km from Vancouver and 317km from Jasper.
Why visit Wells Gray Park and Clearwater, BC?Wells Gray Park is 5000km² of pure Canadian Wilderness! Here are just a few reasons why you should visit:
- Wells Gray Park is also known as the “Waterfall Park” there are 39 waterfalls to discover
- Explore the worlds largest non-motorized lake, Murtle Lake, with white sandy beaches and high dramatic peaks
- Walk through the most extensive and lushest wildflower meadows in Canada
- Raft the best combination of wilderness and whitewater rafting in BC guaranteed
- Canoe some of the purest and clearest waters in the world on Clearwater and Azure Lake
- Hike over 200km of hiking trails, varying from just a few minutes to several days
- Fish in over 100 stocked lakes within an hour of Clearwater
Wells Gray Park and Clearwater is a great place to visit. Clearwater and area hosts many types of accommodation to suit your needs. Whether seeking budget travel or luxury there is something for you. We have a range of Bed and Breakfasts, hotels, motels, camping, lodges and cabins. Being a wilderness destination, Wells Gray offers an array of activities: hiking in the mountains, whitewater rafting, horseback riding, canoeing, fishing and biking.
Share your thoughts and experiences on our Facebook Page!